Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Girl Next To Me !

 "It doesn't matter where you're going
  It's  who you have beside you"--anonymous

"We" mean "Boys" always fall in love every time when we travel...hahaha.. don't know how we find such a pretty , beautiful,attractive girl in bus every time when we travel and we start staring at her...and then don't know why our minds pushing  us to believe that the girl is also looking at you and sometimes we realize that girl is not not not not giving any response  then you know...its game over.This is how we most of us fall in love for a short span of time.
  En passant , Had a story with  a Girl next to me".In the month of February ,I was waiting at Nagaon Bus Station to travel to Guwahati with my father.In the Traveller, a few seats weren't booked yet.And after some time one girl came and seated in the vacant seat which was next to me.I mean A GIRL Next to Me.She was alone.I got excited.After some time ,we became very friendly while my father slept as his health condition was not good.We spoke a lot.A lot through the journey ...I liked her.That caused coup de foudre. We had so much in common....After reaching Ghy she gave me her no. and asked for mine ...I was ecstatic.You know that feeling..;-)
   Then she said,"You're very crazy boy and we had a wonderful journey"
     I said," Thanks and pleasure meeting You"
  And she also said.....," I am getting married next month, please come"
         Whaaaaaaat ?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh

  "A KNIFE pierced through my Heart"
 
My soul started singing the blues ....
"Jab rulana hi tha mujhe
    Toh phir hassaya kyun
      Sath rehhar bhi hai juda
        Toh pas aya kyun..."🎵🎵

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.