Tuesday, April 25, 2017

AN ODE TO LOVE......FAREWELL

The Raindrops said adieu to the daylight
My day began fading in surreal serenity
Before Dancing moves under the sparkling lights of auditorium     
And my heart tried finding solace in the farewell night after seeing your twinkling eyes,happy smiles...and draped in a ORANGE saree---- Looking as you were the moon of the sky.
And Winds of the night bowed for the  praise of your smile.
Le top du monde
At the top of the world
I want Traversing through the thorny acacias with you
Yes,that'll my ecstasy on earth
The venezia of my dreams.
Here, In this farewell night
Everywhere,
             Snowfleaks of frustration...
             Mirages of romance ...
Tell me, O' damsel ----- Where would I go ?
We will apart in no time
 For the benevolent bonjour of new hope
Promise of a brighter tomorrow
The morning glory smiles
As the summer calls from afar
And Sure,We will meet then
 When the skies will split with joy
But Will you be mine,then?
      
                      @Blogger_sajid

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.