Saturday, April 01, 2017

"Rain Over Us "

The rainsdrops were saying adieu to the daylight and the embracing to night.The musical sound of raindrops forced me to go cozy to bed.
     It was still raining.Darkness covered the earth.
         [Thunder]
   Night.She was alone.She did not have an Umbrella with her.She was walking with brisk step covering herself up with a wet scarf. City's Yellow street lights were making the road look golden.Then
   "Bhawww bhaww bhawwww,...grrrr..grrrr" barked two dogs.
She walked more fast with heavy breaths."O Gosh...ki koru"
Dogs kept barking loudly and she was almost in tears.She started running.

Meanwhile , at that time I was looking for the valid reasons to go out and to smoke hard as the weather was too good,it demanded too. Then I told my brother that  " Moi olop bahirot goi asu rough copy akhon anibole...So olop late hobo pare"
    I went out and smoked.Suddenly, overheard a sound of one stranger from the road that "Help...Help Me".
   I searched out and saw the dogs in the rain running after a young girl .
 I started to go near her. "Don't worry,the dogs won't bite you",I said
  "Who's this ? Where are you?" She said running.
       "Bhawww bhawww ....grrrr" dogs kept barking.
   "Do not run,slow down you" I said to the stranger girl.
"Noooo ...the dogs will bite me and you should run too , these are mad dogs." She said breathing heavily.
  "No....they are my best friends... Don't worry ! ...I'll handle them ...just relax",I kept running .I went towards the dogs and the dogs started running after me"
   "No no nooooo...I am your friend" ,I started running as the dogs started barking and running towards me.
   It was raining cats and dogs and we two strangers were running in the rain as mad dogs kept chasing us.
  Then I hold her hand and she did not push it away and told her ,"Come this way ."  She simply followed.After a while we found a traffic point and kept laughing and sat on there with heavy breaths.
     "So , Dogs bilak tumar best friends hoy noh?..ha...haha",She said laughing.
  I replied laughing,"They indeed are...didn't ya see...ha...haha"
  By the way,what's your name ? I forget to ask you all this while ! Stupid me"
   " Anshika " , came a blushing reply
       And your? ..Gentlemen
         I replied,  " Sharma"
She questionned...what?
       I mean "Anshul Sharma"
The rains had started again and after a while she parted from me with a little smile and whispered in my ears ,"I ha-ha-hate raaaain,Anshul...NO...I mean I Love rain...ha...haha "
     And I had started  running  and singing in the rain a hindi classic-------
     "Abhi na jaao chhod kar
        ke dil abhi bhara nahin
        .....................................
       Abhi to kuchh kuchh kaha nahin
       Abhi to kuchh suna nahin
        Abhi na jaao chhod kar ke dil abhi"
       
 That night, I and Anshika won the race with the dogs but we somewhere lost our hearts to each other.
          "Anshul -Anshika"
#RainyDays #LoveStory #SajidAn'war
#Fiction #sayNOtoSmoking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.